Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dogs

Well, Rod and I have both told each other that we wouldn't have a dog in the house. Today, we have a dog in the house. He is asleep now so we're both fine with him right now. I wasn't so fine when he had a little accident a little while ago. But, we thought that maybe we should just put Preston in big boy pants at the same time- we'd have two messes (one human and one canine) to clean up but we'd be done with potty training the rest of our lives!!! The thought brings a smile to my face. Not having to buy diapers anymore brings a smile to my face. Then I think of the few weeks till completion and wonder if it'll be worth it. Maybe Preston wouldn't mind diapers till he is 15 and maybe the dog really will be happier outside. If we do go ahead with the plan, I give fair warning to anyone considering coming over to our home . . . . . . it won't be pretty!

3 comments:

Kyle and Alli said...

My oh my. You are new to this aren't you?! :) jk. You copy and paste my "tag" post, and you fill it out for yourself. You delete my answers and then put your own!

Kyle and Alli said...

my oh my! You are new at this aren't you?! jk. You copy and paste my "tag" post (the one with all the questions I filled out) and then delete my answers and write your own answers. Then at the end, you have to "tag" 4 people and they have to do the same post with all their answers :) It's fun!

Jill said...

Hey guys, it's so great to find your blog! I just finished potty training my three year old, and it's so liberating. We went to Costco today and DIDN'T buy diapers, it was awesome! Your kids are getting so big, it's been a long time since we've seen them. You guys look wonderful!

Rod and the kids - at a resort in Tucson

Rod and the kids - at a resort in Tucson

Cooper playing in the leaves

Cooper playing in the leaves