Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been Tagged, so here it goes. . . . . . .

Ok, so I was "tagged" to do this. But, I must admit, I had no clue what being "tagged" really meant and I had to ask the person who did it, to explain it to me. It was a little embarrassing! (thanks Alli!)


Four Places I've Lived:
1. In Mesa, AZ
2. In Sedan, KS ( Go BLUE DEVILS) =)
3. In England. Still the most beautiful place to me.
4. In Holbrook.

Four Favorite Books: (This one is hard for me - I love to read)
1. Anything Jane Austen (Can I have the author and all her book count as one?) I guess its my blog, so I can do what I want.
2. The Goose Girl - Shannon Hale
3. John Adams - I've learned so much about our nation's history from that book!
4. Oh the Places You'll Go - Dr. Seuess

Four Favorite Movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice (All Versions - I think there are about 50)
2. North and South (BBC)
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding. (The story of Rod and I)
4. Italian Job (Action, and the music)

Four Embarrassing Facts About Me:
1. Tripping on my way down from the pulpit after doing a musical number. (Oh, what grace I lack!)
2. Making one of my companions be a page turner for me as I played the violin. The thing was, at the time the page needed to be turned, it was a rest period for me playing. So, we looked pretty stupid up there with her standing by me with basically nothing to do! (maybe you had to be there but, every time I think of it, I have to laugh outloud!)
3. Walking down the isles at stores, and having Cooper blurt out all the things he notices about the other people in the store. Not very nice things. He doesn't understand being quiet. I feel lucky to have made it out of the store with my life.
4. There are soooo many others, I usually try to block them out of my memory so I don't make myself feel terrible about them.

Four Dreams of Mine:
1. Finish a degree in something!
2. Run without feeling old.
3. Serving a mission with Rod.
4. Being on a postage stamp.

Four Pet Peeves:
1. When I have an odd number of emails. ( I know, its silly, but it drives me crazy)
2. Biscuits smashed to a thousand little pieces and strategically thrown around the kitchen by my kids when I'm not looking of course!
3. Touching FEET!!! ( It grosses me out!!!)
4. When teenagers walk in the middle of the road because they're cool while you're driving right at them!

Four things that make me Really Happy:
1. Watching my kids sleep - they're beautiful.
2. A clean house
3. Going on dates with my hunky husband
4. Having "real" talks with friends and family

3 comments:

Stacy Householder said...

Steph, I love hearing people's embarrassing moments and YOURS were AWESOME!!

My favorite pet peeve of yours is "odd number of emails"... that is the most random thing I've ever heard!! I just laughed and laughed at that one.

I'm happy that you learned a blog term this week. *grin* TAGGING is huge in the blog world. :)

I'm excited that you have a blog!! WAHOOOO!!!! :) Love you!

Stacy Householder said...

Hey Steph, you said you wanted BLOG lessons! haha, we'll here's a fun Website where you can get free backgrounds.

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39

Call me if you would like some help, or even if you'd like to visit! :) 602-326-4725

love ya!

Unknown said...

Hi Rod,

It's been a long time, but I just saw your family's blog on Austin and Jill's blog. I hope you guys are doing well. Can I add a link to your blog from ours.

Jon

Rod and the kids - at a resort in Tucson

Rod and the kids - at a resort in Tucson

Cooper playing in the leaves

Cooper playing in the leaves